Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Technology Fast !!!

With time goes by, technology is becoming more and more significant to people's life.  Our CA has required us to give up Phone, Email and Internet for 3days, which sounds very unbelievable.
Mobile phone, Email and Internet is indispensable parts of our life.


Mobile phone is easy to connect with each other and text a message, it is very convent. And nowadays, mobile phones are changed quickly; Smart phone is instean of tradition mobile phone, Smart Phones are advanced phones with computer-like functionality such as the ability to browse the internet.
Without mobile phone, I didn't connect with my family. Every Monday, I have a phone call with my family. But this assignment asked us turn off for 3 days; I turned off my Phone and left it at home. I forgot to make a phone call to my family. After 3 days, I turned on my phone, 16 messages from my family and friend. They said: what wrong with you. Turn off your phone. Give me call when you turn on your phone, and so on. So I think mobile phone is so important to us.



E-mail is to exchange digital message on line, during those 3 days, we had a group works with other classmates, we were not live together, I written report on the world, but I found I couldn't use the E-mail to my classmates, I written on the paper, and next day, passed to my group members. I am never realized, E-mail is convenient  to pass the message.


This technology fast was important to me, technology is changed fast that people' s life is becoming more colorful, but is also bring disadvantage for people's life, internet distance a person from his friend, because people lack of adequate face to face communication with their peers.




Internet is very important to our international student, we via internet to read news in China, and talk to family via QQ (is the most popular free instant messaging computer program in Mainland China.) and watch movie online and so on, from those 3 days, I haven't go to internet, just opened the computer to listen to music and play game. And I found I talk to my friend more than usually.


No comments:

Post a Comment