Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

About My media type !

-Internet  more than 3 hours per day
-newspaper less than 1 hours per day
-radio 1hour per day
-Tv    30minute per day
-mobile phone 3hours per day

As a international student, I always spend more than 3hours on internet per day, I talk to my friends  via QQ, if I have no class at college, My QQ will online 10 hours, We have renren  which are same as facebook, we
share some interesting things on Renren, I sepnd 1 hour to read online newspaper and watch some moives.
In Ireland, Sending less than 1hours to read newspaper, beacuse of all the news are written by English, it is difficult to read. Sometimes, I will listen to the radio, it can inprove my listening skill and finding a new song.
TV have China channel, everyday take 30minute to look at china News.
I litensing to the radio, because I want to find a new songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment